Majestic Travel Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Comments When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Media If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see the Majestic Travel Ltd Cookies Policy.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data If you leave a comment, the comment and its meta data are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Majestic Travel Ltd is made up of a group of related companies and affiliates. Majestic Travel Ltd is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Majestic Travel Ltd company number is 12194834 and registered address is Majestic Travel Ltd. Hilton Lane Shareshill Wolverhampton WV10 7HU. Majestic Travel Ltd also sells its products through an independent network of authorised agents (Majestic Travel Ltd Agents).
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the Majestic Travel Ltd website (www.majestic-travel.co.uk) or provided to (Majestic Travel Ltd Agents).
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU? Majestic Travel Ltd collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Majestic Travel Ltd services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Majestic Travel Ltd collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Details of the Majestic Travel Ltd services you are interested in
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU? Majestic Travel Ltd receives this personal information about you:
- When you contact us directly or visit the Majestic Travel Ltd website (www.Majestic-travel.co.uk) to request a brochure or a quote for a Majestic Travel Ltd service or to make a general enquiry
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU? Majestic Travel Ltd uses this personal information about you:
- To identify who you are when you contact us
- To provide you with Majestic Travel Ltd services you have requested and to understand what Majestic Travel Ltd services you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding your Majestic Travel Ltd service to answer your queries or general enquiries.
- To improve Majestic Travel Ltd services and to carry out customer surveys
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Majestic Travel Ltd service
- To send you marketing information about Majestic Travel Ltd services
- To invite you to Majestic Travel Ltd events you may be interested in
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU? Majestic Travel Ltd and its third party service providers (eg, marketing fulfilment agencies), may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?Majestic Travel Ltd will provide your personal information to:
- The Majestic Travel Ltd group of agents if you are acquiring or are interested in acquiring Majestic Travel Ltd services or to benefit you for service support in relation to Majestic Travel Ltd
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by Majestic Travel Ltd or its third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Majestic Travel Ltd ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
DATA RETENTION Your personal information will be held in Majestic Travel Ltd customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. Majestic Travel Ltd will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
YOUR RIGHTS You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Majestic Travel Ltd:
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Majestic Travel Ltd
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Majestic Travel Ltd or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Majestic Travel Ltd or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Majestic Travel Ltd and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or write to us at:
Post: Majestic Travel Ltd. Hilton Lane, Shareshill, Wolverhampton. WV10 7HU
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Majestic Travel Ltd handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.